Prague, beautiful unfurnished commercial space for rent, after reconstruction, Za Strahovem, Brevnov, 71 sqm
Beautiful unfurnished commercial space after reconstruction with total area of 71 sqm is located in the cellar in the basement of the brick house in Prague 6 – Brevnov. Space is becoming one of the vaulted space as a whole (47.22 m2), part of the lease is the use of the hall (20.51 m2) and two toilets (2×1.74 m2). The possibility to extend the scope of the office (15 m2) for fee. The floors are tiled. LAN wiring and a TV in every room, access to cable and satellite, video intercom, internet via O2, fiber optic cable. Heating through gas. floor heating – own boiler. Parking on the street or at the Pyramid (monthly fee). The house is in a quiet area near the Prague Castle, Hvězda and Ladronka Park with good access to international schools and the airport, and also to the city center (trams, buses 300m).
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy + office 3.000,- CZK/month|
|Address||Za Strahovem, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished audio-video postproduction studio for rent, 64m², balcony, Liben, Českomoravská street.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.