Two-generation family house for sale, 2x 4+1, 2 garages, garden, Prague 5 - Radlice, Na Vysoke II street
We offer for sale interestingly designed, two-generation family house with 2 separate apartments and landscaped garden in the locality of Prague 5 – Radlice, street Na Vysoke II. House is suitable for commercial purposes. This brick house with a total floor area of 459 m2 was built in 2006, and is connected to the alarm, the ARC and central vacuum. Heating is provided by gas boiler. Energy performance of buildings: Class C – Economy. In the basement there is a laundry room, utility room and two garages, where it is possible parking for 6 cars. In the first and second floor are two identical, separate units 4+1 and total floor area of 157 m2, consisting of entrance hall with built-in mirrored wardrobes, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, living room, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilets and terrace. The floors in the living rooms are floating floors, in the bathrooms and toilet tiles. Blades are location with very good amenities, nearby is a kindergarten, school, swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, post office, restaurant, Albert, park Santoška. Very good transport links, close to public transport, very good connection to the shopping center Nový Smíchov or Galerie Butovice. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
16 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Na vysoké II, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||459 m²|
|Grounds area||491 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.