Prague, luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 3+kk for rent, reconstructed, Za Strahovem, Břevnov,balcony, terrace,86,62m²
Luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 3+kk with a total area of 86.62 square meters with balcony and a spacious terrace is located on 5th / 6.NP brick house in Prague 6 – Břevnov. The apartment and the whole house is completely renovated, everything is brand new. The apartment consists of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, entrance hall, 2 bathrooms and separate toilet. Vega modern kitchen equipped kitchenette with equipment from Siemens – dishwasher, fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven. Bathroom with bathtub from brand Villeroy Boch. Second bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floor are of high quality austrian wooden flooring from Steirer and tiles. Divorces LAN and TV in every room, access to cable and satellite, video intercom, internet via O2, fiber optic cable. Heated by gas. floor heating – the apartment has its own boiler. Parkování on the street or in the hotel Pyramida (monthly fee). The house is in a quiet location near the Prague Castle, Hvězda and Ladronka Park with good access to international schools and the airport and also to the city center (trams, buses 300m). All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, cafes, ATMs and others.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 2.000,- CZK + energy|
|Address||Za Strahovem, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||86,62 m²|
|Terrace||yes (16,08 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2,13 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.