Sale renovated apartment 1 + 1, 53 m², Pilsen - Eastern Suburbs, street Slovanská
We sell refurbished apartment 1 + 1 in the desired location Plzen – Slavs, Slavic Street. Apartment with a total area of 53 m2 is located on the 4th floor without elevator. Brick house is a total revitalization after. The hall is located on the lower ceiling storage space, a spacious kitchen and living area has a large room used as a bedroom, bathroom with shower, sink with cabinet and mirror, heating ladder toilet is located separately. Heating provides gas stove wawky, hot water boiler. The floor is new flooring and tiles. The apartment has a brick cellar with its own entrance. In the intra-block is maintained yard that can be used. All civic amenities, schools, kindergartens, shops, clinic nearby. Accessibility by public transport. All information on this contract, please contact the makléře.Tuto property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of the RK and financial advice for free
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||including legal services and commissions RK|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.