Sunny appartment 2+kk, 82 m², magnificant view to the Chuchelsky Haj, balcony, garage, str. Vorarska, Modrany – Praha 4
We bring to the market wonderful and sunny one bedroom 2+kk second floor flat in a new building with garage and storage placed in the very attractive location Praha 12 – Modrany. Floor area of the appartment is 67,4 m2. Living room and kitchen contains a big corner wall from glass (6,5 m) with two enteries to the balcony. From the hall is enter to the bathroom, separate toilet with sink. In the whole appartment there are inbuilt wardrobes (bedroom, hall, bathroom), floor is mostly covered by PVC in wood look. Entering the building and garage is solved by chip system.
Place is great connected to the city center of Prague. In front of the builiding is a tram stop number 3 and 17 – it takes 14 min. to the Palackého square, metro B Karlovo square is 14 min. by tram. Close is also a bus stop number 253 that reach Smichovske station in 9 min. This quiet location provides complete day amenities. Building takes its advantage of perfect base on modranska pathway, where you could choose from various types of sport activities and the best – it is also close to natural protected area.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 970 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and real estate agency services|
|Address||Vorařská, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||82 m²|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.