Flat for sale 2+1, 93 m², before reconstruction, street Petřínská, Smíchov - Prague 5
We offer you to buy an apartment 2 + 1 with a total floor area of 93 m2, in an interesting and easily accessible location on a street in the city of Petrin Smíchov – Prague 5th
The original layout of the apartment entrance – hall, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet. In most rooms, the floor is parquet. Original windows and doors. The apartment has a gas boiler and before reconstruction.
Located in a quiet and pleasant location with excellent amenities – restaurants, shops, theaters, lots of greenery (Petrin) and the many sights – lock Kinsky, galleries, churches and Petrin Tower.
Excellent transport links to all parts of the city – tram and bus services. Convenient to metro B – Andel, only 2 tram station. 9, stopping Švandovo theater. Charles Bridge only 10 min. walk from the apartment or 3 tram stops.
For more information and viewing contact broker
5 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Petřínská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.