Bright apartment 2+1 for sale, 56 m² + balcony, Prague 1 - Stare Meesto, Dlouha Street
We offer for sale apartment 2+1, floor area of 56 m2, located in a desirable location – Prague 1 – Stare Mesto, Dlouha Street. This apartment is located on the 8th floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of an entrance hall, generous, sunny living room with balcony, dressing room, kitchen with Sykora kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, range hood, stove) and pantry, bedroom, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Balcony is currently barred due to the child's safety, but the grilles can be easily removed. The living room is south facing the courtyard. On the floor in the living room are well maintained oak floors, in the bathroom hallway and kitchen tiles. The house is in very good condition, renovated roof, risers. Full center of Prague offers complete amenities (theaters, cinemas, clubs, restaurants, shops, shopping area), the historical romantic atmosphere, excellent location and quick access to the entire city. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee|
|Address||Dlouhá, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.