Rent a spacious apartment 3 + 1 with terrace, 68 m², Osek
We rent an apartment 3 + 1 on the 2nd floor. in a house with two apartments above the other in a quiet location departmental community Osek, 4 km from Rokycan. Irreproachable candidates with proven regular income. Municipal office, post office, school, kindergarten, shops, restaurant on site, bus connections, the raid on the D 5 4 km. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, each with a separate entrance, kitchen, hallway, WC, bathroom – a total of 68 m2. Belongs to the cellar 7 m2, 18 m2 garage, fenced yard about 220 m2 – garden, half the land area of about 38 m2. In common with the other tenant in the basement boiler room, equipped with a solid fuel boiler and fuel storage facility outside the house. Heating ensure tenants alternately week cycles. The cost of heating about CZK 800 per month for one family. Combined el. boiler – in winter, hot water boiler UT. Charges: water CZK 100 per person / month, sewerage CZK 50 per person / month, garbage collection (by number genus. Adv. And whether they reside, min. CZK 1,000 per year). Price rent 8000 CZK per month excluding energy and taxes. Deposit upon signing the lease.
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Energy and services|
|Address||Osek, Osek (Okres Rokycany)|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Garden||yes (220 m²)|
|Loft||yes (38 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.