Beautiful sunny apartment 4+1 for sale, 129 m², in the desired location Letná, Kostelni street, Prague 7 - Holešovice
We offer a beautiful sunny apartment 4+1, with a total floor area of 129 m2, in the desired location Letná, with beautiful views of the Letenské sady gardens, Kostelni street, Prague 7 – Holešovice.
The layout of the apartment is practically solved – a spacious kitchen with access to a separate room, living room, bedroom, office, large entrance hall with wardrobe, beautiful bathroom, closet, pantry, storage and separate toilet. There is also a small balcony overlooking the courtyard. The floors are original parquet floors, carpet, tiles. The apartment has its own gas heating. The windows of the rooms are situated on them in park Letenske sady. The apartment has a parking space located in the yard.
Unique, attractive, quiet location with good access to the city center. The apartment is situated only a few minutes walk from the popular park Stromovka and near the famous Prague's – Letna park. Of course there are all civic amenities.
We recommend that you viewing of this beautiful apartment.
11 840 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes legal and real estate services|
|Address||Kostelní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||129 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.