Prague, bright unfurnished apartment for rent 5+kk (100m²), street Za vokovickou vozovnou, terrace, cellar, 4 bedrooms
Bright, unfurnished, spacious apartment for rent 5 + kk (100m²), located on the third floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Za vokovickou vozovnou, Prague 6, Liboc. There are 4 bedrooms, living room with kitchenette (fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher). The bathroom has a shower with connection for washing machine and toilet. A second toilet is separate. There is a floating floor and Marmoleum. There is a large chamber in the hallway and cellar. Residential heating and water heating provides its own gas boiler. Comfortable seating provides a terrace that surrounds the entire apartment. Parking is on the street directly in front. Within walking distance from the apartment is Liboc pond, letohrádek and the adjacent park Hvězda, Džbán, Divoká and Tichá Šárka. Civic amenities – supermarket, schools, restaurants, and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram station.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 365,- CZK services per person + energy|
|Address||Za vokovic. voz., Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Terrace||yes (50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.