Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 1+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Baranova, Zizkov, 40m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+1 after reconstruction total area of 40 m2 is located on the lower ground floor of a brick house in Prague 3 – Zizkov. The apartment can be used as an office. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. Available UPC. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating by central heating. The windows are guided into the courtyard, which prevents noise from outside. Attractive location of the city center with excellent amenities and transport links. There are restaurants, shops, business center Flora, banks, ATMs, tram or metro stop 100m „A“ Flora 200m.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000,- CZK|
|Address||Baranova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.