Bright, beautiful apartment 3+kk for sale, 69 m², Prague 5 - Smíchov, V lesíčku street
We offer for sale beautiful, sunny apartment 3+kk, floor area of 69 m2, located in close proximity to the Petrin hill,, in the street V Lesicku, Prague 5 – Smíchov. This apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, hallway and bathroom with shower and toilet. The entire apartment is designed as an apartment, so it is very suitable for investment and subsequent lease. Heating provides its own gas boiler. The flat equipment in agreement. Great place to live – pedestrian accessibility historical center of Prague, beautiful parks in the immediate vicinity (Kinskeho zahrady gardens, Petrin, Kampa), the river Vltava. There are plenty of cafes, theaters, schools and kindergartens, shops, restaurants. Shopping center Nový Smíchov. Public transport links to the city center by frequent day and night trams, metro „B“ Narodni trida, Andel. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V lesíčku, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.