Bright apartment 2+kk for sale, 43.3 m², Prague 5 - Smíchov, V lesíčku street
We sell beautiful, bright apartment 2+kk, floor area of 43.3 square meters, which is located in close proximity to the Petrin hill, in the street V Lesicku, Prague 5 – Smíchov. This apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchenette, hallway and bathroom with shower and toilet. The entire apartment is designed as an apartment, so it is very suitable for investment and subsequent lease. Heating provides its own gas boiler. The apartment was renovated 6 years ago. The flat equipment in agreement. Great place to live – pedestrian accessibility historical center of Prague, beautiful parks in the immediate vicinity (Kinskeho zahrady gardens, Petrin, Kampa), the river Vltava. There are plenty of cafes, theaters, schools and kindergartens, shops, restaurants. Shopping center Nový Smíchov. Public transport links to the city center by frequent day and night trams, metro „B“ Narodni trida, Andel. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||V lesíčku, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||43,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.