Prague, attractive offices (29 offices) for rent, reconstructed, the administrative building, Kvestorská, Michle, 725 m²
Attractive office space for rent, after reconstruction of the total area of 725 m2 located in a brick administrative building in Prague 4 – Michle. The ground floor reception, 9 offices, basement and entrance to the courtyard modified. In the 1st and 2nd floor are a total of 10 offices, including meeting rooms. Each floor has two toilets (ladies and men), private kitchen and boiler room with electronically controlled gas boiler (Vaillant brand). All building is complete renovated – new insulated facade structures house, new entrance doors made of tropical wood and new windows. On the floors are carpeted and tiled floors. Dipozici very fast internet converted into a building with fiber optic cable. Possibility of room to expand on the use of land, Justice and cellar – it has a total area of 1.110 m2. The space is perfect for office. Parking in front of the building. Great amenities – restaurants, shopping center Arkady Pankrac and DBK, shops, banks, ATMs and others. Excellent transport links throughout Prague – near the metro station „C“ Pankrác and Budějovická.
155 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 55.000,- CZK|
|Address||Kvestorská, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||725 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.