Atypical duplex apartment 3+kk for sale, 120 m², Prague 4 - Nusle, street U Druzstva Repo
We sell atypical, bright duplex apartment 3+kk, floor area of 120 m2, which is located in residential area of Prague 4 – Nusle, street U Druzstva Repo. This apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick building from 2004 and consists of entrance hall, bedroom, spacious living room with kitchenette, spacious bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, upstairs – gallery and second bedroom. There is only 8 apartments, fenced garden for residents. Heating is provided by gas central heating and heat pump / air conditioning. The apartment is introduced gas, electricity, water, phone lines. The windows are set up shutters, preparing for the kitchen. Flooring is laminate flooring and tiles. The windows overlook grown green and the city. Parking directly in front of the house. In the vicinity are all civic amenities, kindergarten, elementary school, near a large park Jezerka, Arkady Pankrac shopping centre. Excellent access to public transportation (bus 400 m, Metro C – Pankrác about 900 m). For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||U družstva Repo, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.