Sunny apartment 2+kk, 67 m², terrace, st. Srobarova, Praha 3 – Vinohrady
We bring to the market sunny cooperative flat one bedroom 2+kk with floor area of 58 m2 in the very attractive location of prague´s Vinohrady. There is a wonderful spacious terrace of 9 m2 orientated on the south with a magnificent surrounding view.
Disposition of the flat is: hall, living room contains kitchen with a entrance to the terrace. Floor in the bedroom is covered with a parquets. There is a really modern bathroom with a hydromassage box and separate toilet. In whole apartment is changed old wooden windows, doors to the terrace for plastic ones. House is after overall reconstruction. There has been invested into a new elevator, whole distribution and roof. There is also planned a new exterior and interior space, also renovation of the balconies. Annuity of the apartment is 300.000 Kč, which could be paid with one payment, or it could be divided in the rent.
Surroundings provide whole amenities, there is a quite big amount of parks and nature, restaurants, theaters, coffees, shops, schools or sports areas. Vinohrady is location with excellent transporrt connectivity – metro A – Zelivskeho 5 minutes by foot or 3 minutes to the tram.
For more information or visit, please do not hesitate to contact our broker.
3 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and real estate agency services|
|Address||Šrobárova, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||67 m²|
|Balcony||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.