Prague, nice quiet studio apartment for rent, Old Town, Bartolomejska Street, 24 sqm
Pay attention to this nice, newly renovated studio apartment located in interesting house form year 1932 in the centre of Prague. Very advantageous locality of Prague 1 Old Town offers not only many historical sites, attractive restaurants and cafes and universities, but also complete civic amenities enabling comfortable living. You can also reach park Petrin within few minutes, suitable for active relaxation or picnics. Transport connection to all parts of Prague is perfect in both day and night hours. We offer more similar apartments in the house! This apartment has one room and is on the 1st floor of a house with elevator. Kitchen corner with double hob and fridge. The apartment is facing quiet courtyard. Shower and toilet in the bathroom. The apartment is not suitable for flat-sharing and living with animals.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- house charges + electricity|
|Address||Bartolomějská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||24 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.