Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Horejsi nabrezi, Smíchov, terrace, winter garden,2 balconies,143m²
Beautiful unfurnished two-storey apartment 5+1 built into the loft to rent a total area of 143 m² with terrace (34 m2), winter garden, balcony and 2 balconies located on the 1st and 2nd floor with a lift in Prague 5 – Smíchov. From the terrace there is a beautiful view of the river, is situated on the 3rd floor. The apartment consists of entrance hall, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, kitchen and living room. On the first floor there is a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom (with bathtub and toilet) and a bright living room. On the 2nd floor there are two bedrooms, one bathroom (with shower and toilet) and a winter garden. Kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. The floors are floating floors and tiles. This is a very attractive location with spectacular views of the river. Excellent transport links. Near the tram and metro „B“ Karlovo namesti or Andel.
65 113 CZKper month
2 500 € Currency rate: 26,05
from day: 2017/07/26
|Address||Hořejší nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||143 m²|
|Terrace||yes (34 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.