Terraced family house 6+2 for sale, 220 m², terrace, garden, garage, cellar, Prague 5 - Smíchov, Na Hřebenkách
We sell beautiful, spacious, terraced family house 6+2, floor area of 220 m2, located in a quiet residential and well connected location of Prague 5 – Smíchov, Na Hřebenkách street.
This brick house was built in the 90s, in 2005 was renovated and consists of a spacious living room with dining area, a winter garden with sitting area, fireplace and access to the terrace (80 m2), separate kitchen, four bedrooms, three of which have access to the terrace or garden, and one has a private bathroom, another bathroom with bath, separate toilet, utility room (laundry) and hall. There is also a separate housing unit 1+kk with private bathroom and private entrance.
Other facilities of the house is a garden with an area of 97 m2, cellar (10 m2), separate workshop and garage. The house can be used as family housing.
The house is situated in a lucrative part of Prague 5 with complete amenities, located near the Kinskych park, Petrin and park Klamovka (garden restaurant, tennis courts and playground), elementary schools and kindergartens, shops, restaurants … excellent transport links ensure close bus station, to the metro B – Andel about 5 minutes.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
18 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Na Hřebenkách, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||270 m²|
|Garden||yes (97 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (80 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.