Prague, atypical unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent in the house, reconstructed, Pod Zvonařkou, Vinohrady,cellar, 60 m²
Atypical unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent after the partial reconstruction of the total area of 60 m2 cellar is located on the 1st floor of a wooden family house in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Two separate rooms. Kitchen equipped with gas stove (on request) and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower. Toilet separately. The washing machine is in a house shared. Available from O2 Internet for a monthly fee. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating by central heating. Parking on the street. The house is located in a popular location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are restaurants, schools, Billa supermarket, park Nad Belehradskou and tram stop „Nuselské schody.“
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.600,- CZK/person + internet 300,- CZK|
|Address||Pod Zvonařkou, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.