Prague, atypical unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent in the house, reconstructed, Pod Zvonařkou, Vinohrady,cellar, 60 m²
Atypical unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent after the partial reconstruction of the total area of 60 m2 cellar is located on the 1st floor of a wooden family house in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Two separate rooms. Kitchen equipped with gas stove (on request) and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower. Toilet separately. The washing machine is in a house shared. Available from O2 Internet for a monthly fee. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating by central heating. Parking on the street. The house is located in a popular location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are restaurants, schools, Billa supermarket, park Nad Belehradskou and tram stop „Nuselské schody.“
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.600,- CZK/person + internet 300,- CZK|
|Address||Pod Zvonařkou, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.