Spacious, bright apartment 2+kk for sale, 58 m², parking space, cellarPrague 8 - Dolní Chabry, street Spořická
We offer for sale spacious, bright apartment 2+kk, floor area of 58 m2, located in a quiet area of Prague 8 – Dolni Chabry, Spořická street. This apartment is situated on the second floor (due to a decreasing slope is equivalent to a first floor a third floor) brick building from 2004 and consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, bedroom, closet (3 m2), hall and bathroom with tub and toilet. The apartment is oriented to the east, includes the cellar (about 2m) and a garage in the basement. The floor is laminate flooring or tiles. Dolni Chabry – location with full amenities, in close proximity to a kindergarten, school, restaurants, post offices and medical facilities. Surroundings ideal for active recreation – bike paths, valley Drahanské údolí, grove Ďáblický háj, etc. Of course there are excellent transport links – metro C – Kobylisy only 7 minutes by bus. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
2 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee. The price includes the parking space in the garage and cellar|
|Address||Spořická, Praha 8 - Dolní Chabry|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.