Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Želivecká, Záběhlice, loggia, cellar, 56 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+1 after reconstruction (2006) with a total area of 56 m2 with loggia and cellar is located on the 4th floor of the brick house in Prague 10 – Záběhlice. Also, the whole house has been renovated – new facade, roof, facade, elevator. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floors are wooden floors, carpets and tiles. Heating by central heating. Available TV and Internet access via UPC. The house is shared bicycles. Parking is available directly in front. Entry to the apartment is equipped with security doors. The house is located in the countryside about 100m from the bus stop „Želivecká“. The subway 5–7min bus. Excellent amenities, the house kindergarten, about 150m clinic, Tesco, Lidl and Penny.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Želivecká, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.