Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Nad Turbovou, Košíře, loggia, cellar, 72 m²
Nice, fully furnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 72 m2 with loggia and cellar is located on the 1st floor of the house in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Košíře. The apartment has new windows, floors (floors in the kitchen and bathroom tiles) and gas boiler Junkers brand. Interestingly designed hallway with a wall of windows and sliding doors. Kitchen in good condition – a large refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove with electric oven, extractor hood, microwave and pantry. New bathroom with shower and washing machine. The bedroom has a double bed + wardrobe. In the second room, a large wardrobe with plenty of storage space. Equipment living room available by appointment. There internet, landline and shared bikes with drying. Parking in front. Excellent transport links about 5min. walk to the tram stop „Kavalírka“ and 3min. walk to the bus stop „Šmukýřka“. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, ATMs, playground, near the forest park Cibulka, school, kindergarten – suitable for families with children.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000,- CZK|
|Address||Nad Turbovou, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.