Unique land for demanding, privacy, 8.247 m², Praha - Vinoř
If you are looking for land for the realization of your dream home, just for you is determined this offer. Building plot with total area of 8,247 square meters of which 4,329 square meters are building plot and 3918 m2 are garden. The land is located in the historic center of the part of city Prague – Vinoř. From all sides is surrounded by manicured old houses and provides absolute privacy. The first part is a building plot (residential zone without giving a coefficient of land use code) from the street Živanická is a new brick fence with entrance gate. From the entrance the land slopes and landscaped park part. Into the garden is possible to get over small flow stream that can be used as natural swimming pools, as well as fish farming. The second part of the land is located in the lower part and is intended as a garden (non-construction – identified with the ZP, which is permanent grassland). The entire property is sold, including a project on a farm in the Italian style. Highly recommended tour.
19 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Živanická, Praha 9 - Vinoř|
|Grounds area||8 240 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.