Furnished 1+1 (40 m²), rent, Praha 4 - Chodov, Hekrova, balcony, elevator
We rent an apartment of 40 square meters and has 1+1. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the house in the street Hekrova. It is a very quiet location right on the edge of large forest park. Location offers many leisure activities – in addition to hiking and cycling trips are available nearby also squash and tennis center, bowling and a new water park – Eleven. The apartment is very easily accessible, in the vicinity there are 2 bus stops on the metro „C“ Chodov bus rides 4 min. Around the house all amenities (kindergarten and school, health center, many stores). There is a lift available. The apartment has been completely renovated in the year 2012, is bright and the reconstruction emphasis was placed on maximum utilization of space. The equipment includes kitchen (Ikea) with induction hob and a fridge, washing machine in the bathroom, wardrobe, desk. The apartment is heated by radiators. The bathroom has a large shower, floor coverings – PVC. There is also an internet connection UPC, which, like taking el. Energy is not included in the advance payments.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000 CZK|
|Address||Hekrova, Praha 4 - Háje|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.