Bright apartment 2 + kk for sale, 54.5 m² + cellar 3.6 m² + 2.7 m² balcony, parking, Prague 5 - Zličín, Míšovická
We offer bright apartment 2+kk, floor area of 54.5 square meters, located in the desirable location Prague 5 – Zličín, Míšovická street. This apartment in personal property is situated on the third floor of a brick (building structure: reinforced concrete foundation construction, brickwork) building with an elevator in an apartment complex Metropole Zličín. Separate dwelling unit consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette and access to the balcony (2.7 m2), bedroom, bathroom with bath and toilet and hall. Plenty of storage space provides not only a flat chamber (1.9 m2), but also a cellar (3.6 m2) located in the basement of the house. The price is also includes a parking space in a garage monitored by CCTV. The entire building is wheelchair accessible, apartment complex offers many services: restaurants, pastry shops, doctors' surgeries. Prague 5 – Zličín offers excellent transport links (metro station B – Zličín 900 meters) and complete amenities. In close proximity to the shopping center Metropole – offering in addition to shops and a cinema, fitness, wellness, sauna world and bowling. Free bus to the Avion Shopping Park – IKEA, Tesco, Globus, Datart, kids world Beckiland … For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 190 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Míšovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||54,50 m²|
|Loggia||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.