Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 3 + 1 (157 m²), Trziste Street, Malá Strana, terrace, cellar
This apartment is located on the second floor of a building from the 17th century without an elevator; the large entrance hall allow access to all rooms. The apartment consists of an air living room, two bedrooms, separate kitchen, bathroom, toilets and changing room. The bathroom with a window has a bathtub, shower, bidet and two sinks. The kitchen leads to the 25sqm terrace in the courtyard with partial views of the st Nicholas church. This terrace is before reconstruction – it is possible to create pleasant relaxation area with absolute privacy. The apartment is in good condition, as it has been completely renovated 15 years ago keeping the original features including vaulted Gothic ceilings. Flooring – parquets and tiles. Heating and hot water is provided by a private combined gas boiler. The unit also has a large basement area of approximately 20 square meters. Location of Prague 1, Malá Strana, offers huge range of cafes, shops, restaurants and walks to the Castle and the Charles Bridge, which are within a few minutes walk. Excellent transport – tram stop 200m, metro A Malostranská 5min walk.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tržiště, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||157 m²|
|Terrace||yes (25 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.