Spacious apartment 2+1 for sale, 80 sqm, convenient location - Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Legerova street
We offer bright apartment 2+1, floor area of 80 m2, located on Legerova street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. This apartment in private ownership is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with lift and consists of a separate kitchen with access to the storage/closet, living room with access to the bedroom, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and entrance hall. Bedrooms and living room are oriented to the west into Legerova street, kitchen to the east into the small courtyard. The floors are parquet floors, tiles or floating floor, the apartment has about 3.75 m high ceilings. The apartment is suitable for short/long term rentals, it can be used as an office or in a combined office/apartment. Heating is provided by gas boiler. Convenient location relative to the nearby commercial center of the city and good transport links – 2min from the metro station I.P. Pavlova and Muzeum. Vinohrady – great location with near parks, cafes and shops. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Legerova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.