Lucrative commercial space for rent (115 sqm), Prague 1 - Stare Mesto, Elisky Krasnohorske, near Pariszka street
Unique commercial premises, near the very popular and luxurious Parížská streets. in the street Elišky Krásnohorské. The total area of 115 m² on the ground floor offers 2 business rooms, offices, warehouses, toilet and bathroom and kitchen. The premises have been completely renovated in 2012. There is a new gas boiler, new kitchen, bathroom, paint and painting. The street leading security roller shutters, the courtyard and the solid bars. Space and security products is already installed and it is ours. Camera system and possibly lighting tenant may sell his successor. It is connected with a large basement 180 m2 (basement price of rent for info in office). Ideal is a space for fashion store, shoes, handbags, jewelry, watches, etc. Besides the store with designer glass. We do not find a restaurant, convenience stores, absinterii, rent a Segway, but probably not a coffee shop, perhaps a wine shop. Excellent location of retail space, excellent transportation access.
100 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK + energy|
|Address||E. Krásnohorské, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.