Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1+hall (115 sqm), Prague 1 - Stare Mesto, Elisky Krasnohorske, cloakroom, balcony
We rent unfurnished apartment in a popular location in Old Town, near Pařížská street, in the street Elisky Krasnohorske. Apartment 3 + 1 (+ hall, cloakroom, balcony), 115 sqm, is located in a beautiful, fully renovated Art Nouveau building (1907) on the second floor. All rooms are separate, independently accessible. The apartment consists of kitchen with dining room (fully equipped with modern appliances – dishwasher, electric hob, electric oven, American fridge), closet and balcony, a large central hall and three rooms. There is a spacious cloakroom. Bathroom with bath (shower option), separate toilet. The bathroom has an extra electric underfloor heating. Rooms in east have stunning views of the Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit, synagogue – Old Jewish school. In the west, lead windows and balconies in a calm and quiet courtyard. The apartment can also be rented as office space. Experience the magic of Old Town and stay in this beautiful completely renovated apartment. The unique atmosphere of the city center, complete public amenities and excellent transport accessibility, near tram, metro.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK + energy|
|Address||E. Krásnohorské, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (130 sqm) for rent, Prague 1 - Josefov, prestigious address Parizska street
Prague, luxury fully furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Valentinska, Josefov, in the center of Prague, 1
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.