Prague, completely renovated modern apartment 2 + kk for rent, furnished, 65.1 m², balcony, Soukenická street, Prague 1
Prague, we offer to rent a unique, modern furnished apartment 2 + kk in the city center. Luxurious stylish apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a nice brick building with a lift in Soukenická street, near Náměstíí Republiky. Modern fitted kitchen – stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer. The cozy bathroom with bath, wc. Another separate WC. There is also a washing machine. All furniture is the combination of modern living in the historic city center. The advantage is small and cozy balcony- view in to the courtyard. The parquet floor, tiles in bathrooms, gas heating, preserved stucco ceilings. Complete public amenities, near a large shopping center, plenty of restaurants are commonplace. Excellent transport links. The apartment is situated about a minute's walk from the tram „Dlouhá třída“ and near the metro station B, Náměstí Republiky.Cca 10 minutes and you're on the other side of the river and you can take a stroll in the park Letná. Short term rental for a few months is possible.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+800 CZK/person + electricity+ gas + 5000.- parking place is possible|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65,10 m²|
|Balcony||yes (1,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.