Prague 7, nice, unfurnished apartment 5+1 for rent, nad Kralovskou oborou street, Bubenec, balcony
Spacious, bright apartment 5 + 1 for rent in the street Nad Kralovskou oborou in Prague 7, Bubeneč. The apartment is unfurnished and its total area is 185 square meters. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator. Kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances. The apartment consists of three bedrooms, living room and dining room. There are two bathrooms, one with bath, which belongs to one of the bedrooms and a second bathroom with shower. There are two balconies. The apartment is equipped with alarm, security doors, satellite and internet connection. The floor – tiles and laminate flooring. The house is situated in an attractive location with full amenities. Close to the house is the park Stromovka, many shops and restaurants. Great access to the center, tram stop five minutes from the house.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5500CZK|
|Address||Nad Král. oborou, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||185 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.