Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Zelenečská, Hloubětín, cellar, 54 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 after complete reconstruction (r. 2015) with a total area of 54 m2 cellar is located on the 4th floor of a brick house with lift in Prague 9 – Hloubětín. Modern kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with massage shower, toilet and washing machine (by arrangement). On the floors are floating floors, tiles and PVC. Heating by central heating. There UPC connection to the Internet. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. Within walking distance are found shops, supermarket Lidl, Penny Market, pharmacy, library, ATMs, swimming pool and metro „B“ Hloubetín.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Zelenečská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.