Rental house, 136 m², Plzeň - Božkov
We offer Rental house in Pilsen – Božkov, fully furnished house offers comfort that will satisfy even the most demanding clientele, the house offers a fully equipped kitchen with appliances on both the ground and first floor, two bathrooms with shower (steam box), toilet is included in both bathrooms. On the ground floor there is a bedroom, 2 beds and wardrobe, large living room with dining area, where there are wonderful tailor-made dining table for 8 people overlooking the landscaped and maintained garden from the living room wooden staircase leads to the 1st floor. From a small hallway is the entrance to double bedroom with built in wardrobes and there is also an office with a desk and a large wardrobe, both rooms have a common balcony. Another living room has a sofa, where it is also a beautiful view of the garden and a large heated swimming pool (water temperature is between 26–30 ° C, part of the house is the winter garden providing beautiful furniture and workshop (also fully equipped with all the tools for DIY), front parking space for 3 cars. the ground floor has underfloor heating and radiators upstairs. heating is provided by a modern semi-automatic boiler for coal, which is very economical. it requires only 20 min. of work per week. There BTV satellite and internet with WiFi. Feel free to arrange a tour today
22 500 CZKper month
|Address||Plzeň, Plzeň (Okres Plzeň-město)|
|Usable area||136 m²|
|Grounds area||599 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.