Marianske Lazne, commercial spaces for rent, suitable as a restaurant, Ruská street, 210 m²
Commercial spaces for rent close to the center of Marianske Lazne. The premises are situated on the ground floor of an Art Nouveau villa, which is located on one of the busier streets. Total area is 210 m2. They are particularly suitable as a restaurant (valid building permit for acceptance as a restaurant). In the main area the size of 76.9 square meters, is possible to build a fireplace. There is a sufficiently large base, which includes room for the kitchen, storeroom, toilets and office. The advantage is the cellar, which can be used (indicated in red in the plan). There is a lack floors and equipment tenant arrange according to its business plan. On request it is possible to extend the area of trade on the size of 26.4 square meters, which is located next to the spaces. It can also operate the terrace. The facade on the ground floor of the house owner will be adjusted according to the agreement with the tenant. The amount of rent will depend on the initial investment.
1 000 CZKper month
|Charges||Monthly rent in the next years depend on investment|
|Address||Ruská, Mariánské Lázně|
|Usable area||210 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.