Prague, nice office space for rent, 92 square meters, parking, Vinohrady, Prague 2
Praha, we rent 3 offices 78 m2 + share in the entrance hall, kitchen and sanitary facilities (a total of 92.4 square meters) on the 3rd floor of Art Nouveau luxuriously renovated office building with an elevator and underground parking. Offices are not furnished, have data and telephone networks.. Possibility of parking in the garage for a monthly fee. Very desired location, near Wenceslas Square. There plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops. Excellent transport links, a short tram or metro.
26 334 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ VAT+ services and energy 53CZK/m2/monthly|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.