Prague-west, atypical furnished house for rent 5+kk (160 m²), Orech, garage, wellness
Atypical furnished house for rent 5+kk (160 m2) is located in a quiet area of Prague – West, Orech. This is a three-storey house. On the ground floor there is a living room with a fully equipped kitchenette, there is also a smaller study room. In the basement is a wellness area with sauna, relaxation room and other rooms. On the first floor there are two children's bedrooms, the main bedroom. The house has two bathrooms. The house has a lot of storage space (storage room, utility room). The house is 1000 square meters garden, garden pond, garage for two cars. Transport accessibility – 5 minutes to bus station. Good links the city center – about 25 minutes by car.
56 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 10000 utilities|
|Address||Na Beránku IV, Ořech|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.