Cosy apartment 2+kk for sale, 44m², quiet and easily accessible location, Ravennská, Praha 10, Horní Měcholupy
We offer bright fully renovated apartment (2 bedrooms) and a floor area of 44 m2 in a nice area of Prague 10 – Top Měcholupy street Ravennská.
This apartment is located on the third floor insulated panel house with an elevator and consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchenette (including appliances), bathroom with tub and toilet and a hall where the walls along the spacious wardrobe. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. The apartment has a cellar. The apartment is south-facing, so it is pleasantly light. The apartment is cooperative, the annuity is paid, transfer to private ownership should be completed by mid-2015.
In the vicinity there are recreational areas Hostivařská dam, Milíčovské rybníky ponds or protected landscape area Pitkovická stráň. There is also excellent amenities – there are established shops, restaurants, post office, pharmacy, medical facilities (general practitioner directly opposite the house), kindergarten and elementary school playgrounds and in the immediate vicinity. Golf lovers will appreciate the proximity to the renowned golf course Golf Club Hostivař less than 5 minutes walk. The location is perfectly accessible by reaching distance bus to the metro station „Haje“ or „Skalka“ is 15 minutes by train takes you right into the city center in just 20 minutes.
For further information or viewing please contact the broker.
1 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Ravenská, Praha 10 - Horní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.