Prague, beautiful, modern apartment 2+1 for rent, 103 square meters, Balbínova street, Prague 2
We offer you this beautiful home just a short walk from the center but in a quiet area of Vinohrady. Just for you we have a unique and very elegant apartment 2+1 with an area of 118 square meters, located in Balbínova street. The whole house and this apartment is after complete reconstruction, and providing a comfortable living. Throughout the apartment there are parquet floors and in the bathroom tiles. The large windows is a very sunny living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – dishwasher, electric oven, microwave oven, refrigerator with ice dispenser, stove, and others. The beautiful bathroom has a tub, shower and two sinks, toilet is separated. There is a possibility to rent a garage. Excellent transport availability, the house is close to the metro station Namesti Miru Line A, 500 meters from Wenceslas Square. All civic amenities (restaurants, shops, bars, schools, etc.) Close to shopping and entertainment center Flora. Nearby there is a popular park Riegerovy sady, suitable for walking or visiting in one of the local restaurants.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK|
|Address||Balbínova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.