Furnished apartment 4 + 1 (163 m²), rent, Prague 6 - Liboc, new building, conservatory, two terraces, garage
Beautiful furnished apartment 4 +1 with a winter garden (163 m2) and two terraces (65 m2). The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of new residential building with an elevator, Prague 6 – Liboc. This apartment consists of an entrance hall with fitted wardrobes, 3 bedrooms, living room of 38 m2, fully equipped kitchen with dining area and access to the conservatory, 1 bathroom (with bathtub , shower, bidet and toilet), storage room, separate WC and two routes of size 13 m2 + 41 m2. The floors are parquet and tiles. There is also a washing machine, dryer, television, preparation for internet / satellite – JSTV. The apartment has a separate gas heating and security equipment. Includes 1 parking space in the house (2. parking place for 3,000 CZK/month. The house is located in a very popular and quiet residential area with a very nice view of Hvezda park, nearby Evropska street, the British School and the „Divoka Sarka“ valley, with perfect access to the airport and to the Japanese School
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||U silnice, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||163 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.