Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, 50m², sought after location, house after reconstruction
Nice and cozy apartment 2+1 with an area of 50 m² situated on the 7th floor of brick house. The house is completely renovated including a lift. Kitchen is equipped with stove, oven and refrigerator. Bathroom with shower. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The house is situated in a sought after location with good transport links close to the station „C“ Vltava and good amenities – restaurants (Sasazu), shops, market, supermarket Penny, Alza, automated teller machines.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jateční, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.