Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²), Soukenická street, New Town, reconstruction
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²) is located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Soukenická, Praha 1, New Town. The apartment is currently undergoing renovations, including a new kitchen, photos are of the apartment before reconstruction. In the kitchen will be fridge freezer, oven, hob and hood. There is a bathroom with bath, toilet in separate room, utility room. The apartment has its own gas boiler for hot water and heating. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarkets, post office, shops, cafes and more. Transport accessibility – 4 minutes on the tram, bus and metro station Namesti Republiky, line B. The house is located just a few steps from the Palladium shopping center with lots of shops and services.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- + services per person + energy|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.