Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²), Soukenická street, New Town, reconstruction
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²) is located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Soukenická, Praha 1, New Town. The apartment is currently undergoing renovations, including a new kitchen, photos are of the apartment before reconstruction. In the kitchen will be fridge freezer, oven, hob and hood. There is a bathroom with bath, toilet in separate room, utility room. The apartment has its own gas boiler for hot water and heating. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarkets, post office, shops, cafes and more. Transport accessibility – 4 minutes on the tram, bus and metro station Namesti Republiky, line B. The house is located just a few steps from the Palladium shopping center with lots of shops and services.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- + services per person + energy|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.