Very bright, spacious 3 bedroom apartment for sale, 90.1 m², terrace, 3x parking space, Prague 5-Stodůlky, street Radou
We sell very bright and spacious apartment 3+kk, a net floor area of 90.1 square meters with 16.7 m2 terrace, which is situated in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Stodůlky, Radouňova street. This apartment in private ownership is located on the first floor of a brick building from 2009 and consists of a generous living room with kitchenette and entrance to the south-facing terrace, two bedrooms (both with access to the terrace), bathroom with corner bath (photography illustrative only, tiles combined dark / white chocolate), separate toilet, closet and hallway. The floors are laid floating floors and tiles. Heating provides boiler room in the house. Part of the sale are two parking spaces in the basement and one outside in front of the building. The apartment has a brick cellar, area of 6.4 square meters. Prague 5 – Stodůlky – location with full amenities and good access to the city center. All amenities (kindergartens, schools, shops, pharmacies) is located on a nearby housing estate Lužiny, within walking distance of several shops (Makro, Bill, Albert, Tesco). The house has a fenced playground. Metro B – Luka situated only 800 m. By car to the center is also smooth and great advantage is its proximity to the airport – 15 minutes by car. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Radouňova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||90,10 m²|
|Terrace||yes (16,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.