Prague, beautiful fully furnished apartment 3 + 1 for rent, 120m², Prague 1, Street V jirchářích
We rent a unique, fully furnished apartment. Spacious apartment 3+1 (120 square meters) is located on the second floor of a nice brick building with no elevator. The apartment is on the lucrative location in Prague 1, just a few steps from the Národní třida, the street V jirchářích. 3 separate bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher). Bathroom with bath, wc. There is also a washing machine. The parquet floor. Living in the city center, near the historical and architectural monuments. Near the Charles Bridge, Žofin Palace, Old Town Square, Prague Dancing House. Pleasant atmosphere of New Town, near plenty of cafes restaurants, shops, near the park on the Slovanský ostrov. Excellent transport links, close to the tram, metro.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK|
|Address||V jirchářích, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.