Prague, a unique modern apartment 5 + kk for rent, furnished, 3 garage, cellar, terrace, 3 x bathrooms, Prague 4
We rent unique luxury apartment, which is designed as 5 + kk. Apartment has a total area of 310 m2 including terraces. It is located in a nice area of Prague 4, near Czech Television, in a modern apartment complex in the street Na hřebenech II. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a nice building with an elevator. The complex is 24h / 7 guarded, camera system + security. The apartment is fully equipped and modern. The rooms are separated, 2 kids room, 1 bedroom, study / guest room. The living area, dining area and kitchen are open space. Kitchen equipped with quality appliances including fridge, freezer and ice maker, gas cookers, induction, Japanese grill, electric ovens, steam ovens and coffeemakers. There are 3 bathrooms, 4 x wc. There is a washer and dryer. The big advantage is spacious and smart dressing room adjacent to the master bedroom. Plenty of storage space. The apartment has air conditioning. beautiful view from the terrace is commonplace, is seen on the Vltava, Vyšehrad, Prague castle… Modern living at the specified address. There plenty of greenery, near the park Kavčí hory. Complete public amenities, near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, kindergartens, elementary schools … Excellent transport links, close to the bus stop, about 5 minutes to metro C – Pražského povstání or Pankrác.
84 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 9000 CZK|
|Address||Na hřebenech II, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||290 m²|
|Terrace||yes (30 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.