Prague, nice furnished 1 bedroom apartment for rent, new building, 33 m², balcony, Prague 6, Suchdol, Street Holubí
Prague, we offer a nice furnished apartment 1 + kk, 33 m2, built in 2005. The apartment is located on the 1st floor in Prague Suchdole – Holubí street, a very quiet place near the border town of Prague, 500 m from public transport, 20 minutes to the city center . 10 min walk from the ČZU. The apartment situated on the west, overlooking the fields. Balcony 6 m2 with mechanical shutters. The apartment has an entrance hall with cloakroom, a bathroom and a room with kitchenette. The apartment is fully furnished – table, 4 chairs, double bed, sofa, table, wardrobe, kitchen with electric. stove (ceramic hob, oven), fridge freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has a tub combo. Central heating radiators.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 CZK|
|Address||Holubí, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.