Prague, beautiful unfurnished studio apartment for rent after reconstruction, Kolinska, Vinohrady, 35 m²
Beautiful unfurnished studio after a complete reconstruction of the total area of 35 m2 is located on the mezzanine floor brick house in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove, oven and refrigerator. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. There ADSL. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating through WAW. Excellent transport links – 7 min walk to the metro station „A“ Flora even closer to the tram stop. In the vicinity of civic amenities – supermarket Albert, Flora shopping center, restaurants, banks, ATMs or elementary school.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 370,- CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Kolínská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.