Beautiful sunny and bright 2+1 apartment just next to The National Theratre
Let us offer you a spacious apartment which is interessting not only for its layout and location but also for its design. It is situated on the 3rd floor of a building with lift. The building was built in 1937. There is a large hallway( 12,6 sq.m.) which allows us to enter all of the rooms in the apartment. In the hallway you will also find spacious wardrobes built-in. You will get on the balcony which has the view to the courtyard through the kitchen (10,4 sq.m.) as well as to the room which udes to serve as a room for houskeeping lady. Living room (21,7 sq.m) is furnished in style-some of the furniture was bought in France. The bedroom (20,6 sq.m.) is very nice and quiet and can be entered either from the living room or hallway. Blinds on the windows. Rooms can be separate as well as non separate-it is only up to you! Toilet is separate from the bathroom-both after complete reconstruction. The reconstruction of the lift is planned to be done in one year. There is also a cellar which belongs to the apartment (2,6 sq.m.) The roof after complete reconstruction as well. Possibility of storing bycicle in the building. Mortgage possible-we have favourable conditions.
6 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ostrovní, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.