Prague, nice modern apartment 2 + kk for rent, 32m², terrace 15 m², Praha 1, Palackeho Street. Near Wenceslas Square.
We rent a unique cozy apartment 2 + kk for rent. Apartment of 32 square meters has a beautiful terrace (15 m2), where you can relax in the city center. Fully furnished apartment is located in a popular location in Prague 1, Palackeho Street. Just a few steps from Wenceslas Square. The cozy kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven. Purchased with a nice bath and a shower curtain to separate WC. There is also a washing machine. There is WIFI and satellite. Nice wooden floor, central heating. Modern housing in the city center. It offers complete public amenities. There are plenty of shops. restaurants, cinemas, near the clinic,. Excellent transport links, close to the tram stop or subway station. You can rent the shorter time as one year.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Palackého, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||32 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.