Spacious family house 5 + 1 (190 m²) for sale, garage, patio, garden, easily accessible location - Mnichovice, Prague ea
Sale spacious family house 5 + 1 a floor area of 190 m2 standing on a plot size 1377 m2 (including built-up areas) in a pleasant and great accessible location – Prague east, Mnichovice.
This detached house was built in the 30s (reconstruction in the 60s), replacement of roofing in 2003. The ground floor is a large entrance hall, spacious living room, study room, bedroom, kitchen with access to the terrace, bathroom, separate toilet, hallway with stairs to the second floor and above-ground basements. On the second floor there are two spacious rooms, with one room opens onto a balcony, bathroom with toilet and one room that can be used for kitchen or cloakroom. The whole house is a basement. Cellar space consists of workshop, boiler room, laundry room and a spacious garage for two cars. The utilities house is connected to electricity and its own well. Sewer, water and gas connections are on the boundary. The house is being restored.
The house also includes a paved road to the garage, large garden with trees, barbecue and well positioned in the middle garden. The house is situated in a quiet location with full amenities, good access from the city center (train and bus).
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
4 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||190 m²|
|Grounds area||1 377 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 036 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.